Honoring Christ • Proclaiming Freedom • Pursuing Excellence
- Admission to Christian Liberty Academy will be determined by available space, past performance, recommendations, and testing.
- Testing is not required for Kindergarten or Preschool entry.
- All new students entering 1st – 12th grades must take an entrance exam. Exams will be taken during the summer months. Parents will be notified of the various times of admission testing throughout the summer.
- The administration also interviews all new students in 6th-12th grade before admission is granted.
- Our online application form may be found below.
- Financial aid applications and information can be obtained on our Financial Assistance page.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-385-2011 if you have any questions about the application process.
We have different options available for you and your child to learn more about CLA.
Home school Partnership
Christian Liberty Academy also offers classes for 7th-12th grade homeschool students. For more information, please contact our email@example.com or call 847-385-2011.